Monday, 26 August 2013

Textures





Sweater- Springsioux, Skirt- Sirens, Shoes- Arnold Churgin, Bag-Arnold Churgin, Sunglasses- Little Burgundy

I love this outfit a lot more now that I see it in pictures. I love all black with a mix of textures! I don't normally wear skirts this short but the long portion helps me feel like it's not too revealing. The sweater I purchased last month while I was in Paris from an absolutely wonderful shop called Springsioux. All of their clothing is absolutely stunning and the quality is outstanding. If you ever find yourself shopping in Paris do make a stop over there, the staff are so friendly and helpful and the merchandise is so beautiful. I honestly cannot say enough good things about Springsioux. 

The  handbag was a wonderful rediscovery for me. I had purchased it two years ago when I first started working for Arnold Churgin, it was the very first purchase I made there and it's absolutely beautiful. It's not super trendy so even though I bought it two years ago I still love it. Don't you love when you rediscover old things in your closet that you completely forgot about?

Happy Monday!
xxSara

13 comments:

  1. u look so cool!

    New giveaway on my blog…wanna join? You can a 100$ coupon to spend on Bellast.com!
    Bellast giveaway
    Nameless Fashion Blog Facebook page

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool outfit!

    xx

    http://andysparkles.blogspot.de/
    http://www.facebook.com/andysparkles.blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this black dress, look chic!
    Your hairstyle is special, how to make it?
    dressespro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been asked this a couple of times!
      I think I will be making a video tutorial on how I do it soon so stay tuned!!

      Delete
  4. omg you look aamazing,love your hairstyle and skirtt so much xx
    thefrillseekers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey!

    I love your blog, would love if you could check out mine!
    Let me know what you think and would love to follow eachother on bloglovin' & GFC. I'll follow straight back!

    xx
    Kelly
    http://www.kellyjadec.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't find your GFC widget! XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I love your style and your outfit looks amazing! I don't think I could pull that off but you look absolutely fabulous! Really enjoyed your post :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. your hair looks amazing! Love the way you pulled it off
    Lovely blog btw :)
    x
    rougesramblings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete