Friday, 23 August 2013

On Hand.


I have a hard time coming to terms with colour so I never wear nail polish. I am currently hunting for the perfect nude, maybe YSL's BEIGE GALLERY from their fall 13 collection?

 Anyways, this is what my hands look like lately. All of my rings are sterling silver and have slowly been collected over time, each of my rings and bracelets are sentimental and special to me in some way. When I was young and dancing whenever I won a championship for highland dancing I would buy a ring to remember it, therefore, from a really young age I became accustomed to wearing a lot of rings. I even learned how to tell my left from my right by wearing a ring on my right hand at the age of 6 or 7.  I've never been one to buy a ton of jewellery and switch it out constantly. When I like a piece of jewelry I wear it 24/7 until it breaks or I grow absolutely sick of it. Some people like to switch their jewelry daily and others like to wear theirs everyday 24/7 like me.

What's your relationship with jewelry like? Do you wear the same one pieces everyday or do you like to switch it up?

Happy Friday!
xx Sara

6 comments:

  1. I personally love to stack rings too! Loving all your silver jewelry.
    Followed you on bloglovin, follow me back? :)

    xoxo Jenny
    www.walkingsilver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love silver rings too! yours are so prettyy, i wear rings everyday unless i lose them which always happens :( and normally change earrings and necklaces according to my mood xx
    thefrillseekers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do the same with mine. Just got a small collection of silver and gold that I love and wear all the time. I tend to either wear just a couple of large statement rings I have along with silver bangle or stack my fine gold and silver band rings, so wear quite a few at once.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these, I've always preferred silver to gold.

    Ruth xx

    www.kimkimipie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I don't have much jewelry. There's one ring which I always wear. Just a simple silver one. :)

    ReplyDelete